Monday, October 17, 2011

Steampunk Rings, hello kitty and hello bunny

 The picture above is super blurry, I'm sorry...that is the Hello Kitty inspired steampunk ring. I'm willing to sell it for 5 dollars, not including shipping and handling, if those apply. Also, this ring opens. It has a cavity hidden inside.
These are my two steampunk inspired rings together in harmony! Steampunk Hello Kitty and Steampunk Hello Bunny! Again 5 dollars each, plus shipping/handling when those apply. Both of these rings open, with hidden cavities on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. I see this blog is kinda old but do you still do this?? I just got a bunny for a house pet (Flemish Giant, she's gonna be MASSIVE!) so I'm obsessed with bunny stuff now, I'd love that ring or one similar :) let me know please! I'd pay of course, or work out a swap if you like :)

    ReplyDelete